£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
City of London
23rd July 2019
Risk and Compliance Analyst
An opportunity has arisen for a Risk and Compliance Analyst to join the team of a London Insurance Group. To ensure that in relation to Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management, the group is operating in accordance with the groups Risk and Compliance Policies and Framework, i.e. Risk Appetite Statements, incorporating conduct risk
Job Title: Risk and Compliance Analyst
Industry: London Insurance Group
Location: City of London
Package: £35,000 - £40,000 basic, disc. Bonus, benefits
- Collate the risk appetite metrics on a quarterly basis, carrying out the appropriate data analysis and identifying any key themes.
- Identify key risk indicators across the group, collating the data on a quarterly basis, carrying out the appropriate data analysis and identifying any key themes.
- Implement and embed across the group a process for the attestation of control effectiveness by senior management, collating the data, carrying out the appropriate analysis and identifying any key themes.
- Collate and review on a regular basis a list of all delegated authorities (from insurers) across the group, identifying any key themes.
- Carry out a review of the risk and compliance analysis and reporting procedures and formats, making suggestions for improvements.
- Assist in the implementation of the firms Risk Management Policy and Framework within the group.
- Assist in dealing with risk and regulatory compliance issues within the group, as required
- Effective Written and Oral Communication - able to express oneself clearly in written and verbal form.
- Listening Skills - ability to listen to an instruction and appropriately interpret and execute as necessary.
- Attention to detail - total task accomplishments through concern for all areas involved.
- Time Management - capable of effectively managing one's own time.
- Strong Organisational Skills - ability to manage one's own work effectively and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Teamwork - ability and desire to work cooperatively with others as part of a team.
- Building Collaborative Relationships - being able to develop, maintain and strengthen partnerships with stakeholders.
- Confidence - a confident individual who is comfortable working at all levels in an organisation.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900