£13.00 - £14.00 / hour
City of London
10th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Accountancy and Finance are recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk for a Global Entertainment and Music company based in the City of London.
The role of Sales Ledger Clerk will be the will be a full time role for 3 months initially. It will be paying £13.00-£14.00ph + Holiday pay. The duties include but not limited too;
- Manually raising 100 invoices a month
- Chasing Debt. We have 60 DSP's and our monthly inflow of cash is $75m. So we will be chasing debt of anything from £1k to £26m
- Unallocated payment clearance. Where old payments have not yet been matched with invoices, investigate and clear down
- Allocating cash as it comes in and querying any unknown receipts with the reporting team
- Assist with inter company reconciliations
For this Sales Ledger Clerk role you should have a minimum of 1 years experience in Finance and Accounting. Previous use of Oracle and strong Excel skills would be desired.
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900