£16.00 - £18.00 / hour
City of London
16th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting require a Senior Accounts Payable officer to tackle this role coordinating the process from end to end whilst providing support for junior staff members.
- Managing the Accounts Payables ledger (PO review, invoice and payments processing) for multiple projects.
- Assist with and provide month end accrual information.
- Weekly bank reconciliations for various bank accounts and maintaining the balances in all the accounts.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations for various accounts
- Assisting in processing month end adjustments to close the month-end numbers for various entities
- Checking that all staff expenses have been correctly processed, on time and in accordance with our procedures.
- Solid Accounts Payable experience in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to gather, analyse and present financial information in a clear manner
- The ability to work accurately and adhere to critical deadlines
- An understanding of accountancy and procurement processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
Robert Half are currently partnering with a global media company to recruit an Senior Accounts Payable to join their finance team. The client operates on multiple platforms and are constantly growing and expanding in response to the fluidity of the market. With an ever-changing company it is vital that the successful incumbent is adaptable in the face of challenges.
Salary & Benefits
- This is paying circa £16-18 per hour dependent on experience.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900