Senior Infrastructure & Security Engineer
GBP75000 - 90000 / annum
City of London
February 9, 2018
Senior Infrastructure & Security Engineer- Cryptocurrency (financial services) - London
We are a leading Cryptocurrency exchange founded with a focus on security, trust and reliability. Established over 5 years ago and based in the City we are already very profitable but there is still a lot more growth to be had!
Our team is passionate about Cryptocurrency. We believe that this is one of the most exciting and disruptive developments of recent years, fusing together technology and finance. We are still only at the beginning of this journey. Joining our team is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a revolution that will ultimately affect every aspect of our lives.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Senior Infrastructure & Security Engineer. The Senior Infrastructure & Security engineer will provide technical expertise in infrastructure areas, related to application, system, network & security components. This is an expert role helping define and support the architecture, technology, deployments and security of low latency trading infrastructure.
- Design and develop infrastructure solutions for core trading and co-location environments
- Where appropriate, develop bespoke solutions, customized to specific needs of low latency trading environments
- Assist members of the technology team in the delivery of their projects providing infrastructure expertise
- Design suitable solutions aligned to business requirements
Technical Skills Required
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking, ideally including multicast
- Strong and clear understanding of routing and switching
- Understanding of IT Security
- Firewall design/ config
- Linux Experience (Centos/ Redhat)
- Financial trading background
- Scripting skills are highly beneficial
- Cloud (Ideally AWS)
We are based in the City of London
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 + Bonus/ Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement