£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
City of London
30th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Do you have a years experience within a Junior Analyst Role? Are you looking to develop your career within an impressive, international company? My client is an established Law firm based within Central London. Due to impressive growth over 2019 they are looking to grow their City of London based Finance Team with the addition of an Assistant Commercial Analyst.
This role will form part of the Legal Commercial Accounting Team. Key objectives of the role include:
- Providing commercial, financial and analytical support to the practice groups, providing financial analysis for the Commercial Accountants and Senior Management Teams designed to drive the right behaviours that enhance profitability.
- Supporting Commercial Accountants and Analysts in scrutinising the financial performance of the practice groups through ad hoc and regular reporting requirements.
- Providing support to Marketing and Business Development (MBD) by reviewing requests for data, providing relevant reporting and simple analysis of results.
- Providing support for the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Providing pricing support to the Head of Pricing and Commercial Accountants to ensure we win profitable work.
- Supporting wider projects and initiatives led by Commercial Accountants designed to enhance financial performance.
- Communicating effectively and champion the Matter planning process.
- This position involves liaison with users at all levels within the firm and so requires excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes;
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Studier
- Degree educated (at least a 2:1 from a top 20 University)
- 12-18 months experience within an Analytical Role
- Team player with a can do attitude
- High attention to detail within all areas of your work
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on qualification and experience)
Location - The City of London
Title - Assistant Commercial Analyst
Industry - Legal
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900