£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
City of London
10th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you looking for a new and exciting role within a Globally recognised Law Firm? Do you pride yourself on your charisma and positive nature? Due to unprecedented growth, my client is looking to hire a Senior Pricing Analyst, a newly created role reporting into the Head of Pricing who will spear head the Pricing function. Responsible for building and maintaining relationships across the company and business partner with Senior Stakeholders to promote and maintain best practice client fee arrangement management across the firm.
Main duties of the role include the following;
- To assist the Head of Pricing in the design and creation of a fee arrangement database to hold details of all client agreements of the firm. The first phase of the project will focus on strategic clients before widening to all large clients. This should include details of alternative fee arrangements and volume discounts.
- Perform financial reviews, in accordance with the firm's commercial policy, on matter opening requests to ensure the economic viability of proposals.
- To support the efforts ensuring that client rates are increased (or consciously held flat) annually
- Performing analysis on client rates, fee structures and discounts and advising Partners on how to improve profitability through altering them.
- To support the Head of Pricing during the annual rate setting process
- Summarise the financial impact of existing rate arrangements and develop and recommend revisions and agreements are renewed. Set policies and procedures which promote and maintain best practice in the management of the firm's strategic client fee arrangements.
- Liaise with Client Relationship Team regarding pricing and fee arrangement queries as required
- Liaise with Risk and Billing teams to review Outside Counsel Guidelines (OCG) and policies; help decide what OCG rate/discount requests to decline, how to respond etc.
- Provide functional and administrative support for Firm's matter planning tool and coach partners and associates in its use and assist the same in the development of matter budgets.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years' experience working within a Pricing role ideally from a legal practice. You will be ambitious, charismatic, keen to make a difference in a growing company and always have exceptional English communication skills and conduct yourself in a professional manner. You will be studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with an advanced knowledge of Excel.
Salary - £45,000-£55,000
Location - City of London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900