GBP70000 - 80000 / annum
City of London
28th May 2019
We are recruiting for an innovative Fin-Tech Company based in Central London. They are looking to hire a full time, senior web developer into their growing development team. They are operating within the booming FX Trading sector and their goal is to modernise the way people play the stock market with their revolutionary platform. They have received significant investment from a leading private equity companies and their goal is to become one of the dominant forces within this buoyant market.
A talented and ambitious web developer is required for this role as you will be involved in a variety of exciting green-field projects. You will report into the Lead Developer and be responsible for:
- Playing a pivotal role in developing, maintaining and evolving their website.
- Collaborating with the wider development team when delivering innovative projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- You will have 3+ years of commercial experience with front end web development (preferably with frameworks such as angular or react).
- You should be excited about working within a fast growing and innovative sector.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration.
Career and Progression
Given the entrepreneurial culture within their business, they want to hire career minded and ambitious people that can progress quickly within the business. Whether you want to progress with your technical skills or take on a team lead position, you can pursue either within this business.
Salary & Benefits
- £70,000-£80,000 (depending on experience).
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Off site training days.
- Team socials.
- Central London location within 50 meters of transport links.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900