£30,000.00 - £38,000.00 / annum
City of London
11th July 2019
Robert Half are working with very well-established Wealth Manager based in the heart of the City to help recruit a SIPP Administrator. The role is to undertake and support other team members in completing relevant pension administration activities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Carry out all administration activities, as identified in the Pension Administrator training matrix, for your allocated portfolio of work in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all relevant company procedures are complied with and that all relevant legal and regulatory reporting requirements and deadlines are met.
- Ensure that all reasonable requests received from Client Executives in relation to your portfolio are carried out in a complete, accurate and timely manner and that Executives are kept informed of work progress and status where necessary.
- Keep up to date with legislative, regulatory and HMRC practices (where applicable) affecting personal and occupational pension schemes, pension accounting processes and reconciliation procedures.
- Develop own professional expertise through on the job training, formal training and, where appropriate, professional qualifications.
- Carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required.
- Undertake checking of work, training and support of less experienced staff within administration teams.
- Assist Management in maintaining and developing internal procedures, checklists and guidance notes.
Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
Knowledge of SIPP/SSAS administration
Knowledge of SIPP/SSAS systems such as SIPP-pro/SSAS-pro
Knowledge of HMRC processes, legislation and rules
30k - 38k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900