£27,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
City of London
18th July 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam have an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic Team Administration Assistant to join a leading Business Management consultancy.
Point of contact for clients
Scheduling client training sessions and consultant meetings
Setting up client accounts
Assisting with client projects (administration)
Input and formatting questionnaires and reports
Helping track feedback calls
Supporting sales and marketing team
General admin support to the wider teams
- Professional approach and demeanour.
- Positive outlook, team player who likes to work collaboratively.
- Experience of working in an administrative role in a business environment.
- Excellent written and confident communicator
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If you are an experienced Administrator, have solid Administration skills and are looking for a new, position, please apply today.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900