£80000 - 100000 / annum
City of London
4th July 2019
Our client is a fast paced and dynamic Job Board's Firm based in Central London. They are looking to hire a full time, Head of Engineering into their growing development team. They are operating within the booming Graduate Recruitment sector and their goal is to help graduates and second jobbers to find the perfect role after leaving university.
An enthusiastic and ambitious Head of Engineering is required for this role as you will be involved in a variety of exciting projects, from the development of a new mobile app to the maintenance and upgrading of the current website. You will report into the Director and be responsible for:
- Playing a pivotal role in organising and planning upcoming projects.
- Organising the wider development team when delivering innovative projects.
- Mentoring junior colleagues.
- Hands on development.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- You will have experience of delivering projects from ideation to implementation (ideally working with java, MYSQL and Cloud Services).
- You have experience managing a team.
- You are a solutions focused problem solver.
- You have a genuine passion for coding and have ideally worked on your own projects outside of work.
- You should be excited about working within a fast growing and innovative sector.
- You are a team player who enjoys collaboration.
- You are happy to mentor and pass on knowledge to junior colleagues.
Career and Progression
Given the entrepreneurial culture within their business, they want to hire career minded and ambitious people that can play a pivotal role in the growth of the company.
Salary & Benefits
- £80,000-£100,000 (depending on experience).
- Comprehensive benefits package (25 days holiday + birthday's, great pension scheme, flexible working).
- Free food and drink.
- Team socials.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900