£48,000.00 - £52,000.00 / annum
City of London
8th November 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are exclusively partnered with a high growth PE backed consultancy business in the City of London (E1) to find a Treasury Analyst.
This exciting role is pivotal in the day to day running of the finance function, and the success of the wider business as it continues the 50% year on year growth it has experienced for the past 3 years.
A key position in the finance team, the Treasury Analyst will have sole ownership of, and independence in maintaining the Group's cash position, while updating the wider business through regular financial reporting.
You will responsible for;
- Day to day administration of more than a dozen Group bank accounts and corporate credit cards
- Monitor, maintain and construct cash flows in all currencies
- Monitor the FX exposure of the Bank and advise on any movements
- Cash-flow forecasting - using excel spreadsheets with huge volumes of data
- Coordination with stakeholders across the business
- Review and sign off monthly bank reconciliatons
- Supporting the Finance Director with ad hoc financial reporting, analysis on monthly, half and full year accounting
The relevant candidate for the Treasury Analyst position at the Financial Services consultancy in the City (E1), will have a number of year's experience in a treasury function.
They will also have;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent excel and financial modelling skills
- Experience banking across multiple countries
- Excellent attention to detail
- A hard working, entrepreneurial attitude, with the confidence to take ownership of key cash-flow decisions which will impact the wider business.
The Treasury Analyst position is working for a high growth, PE backed consultancy business who have carved a niche in the market for clients in Financial Services - based in the City (E1)
The business has tripled in turnover in the past 3 year's, and expects to see the same in the future as they expand internationally.
Salary & Benefits
Salary £48,000 to £55,000 dependent on relevant experience, and amount of ownership held in a treasury function.
Excellent wider company benefits.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900