Assistant Management Accountant
Location : City of London
Post Date : 19 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469799
Line of Business : Financial Services
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a well-established Investment Manager based in Soho.
Purpose of the role:
1) Acting an integral member of the Finance team, working alongside the Commercial, Legal, Technical, Sales and Client Services teams, assisting in the financial management and control of the finance function.
2) Working closely with the Management Accountant and taking responsibility for all financial reporting matters for specific investment Funds, including management accounts, year-end statutory accounts and day to day operations
To be considered for this role within an Investment Management firm based in Soho you should ideally meet the following criteria:
- Educated to a degree level from a Top 20 University
- Part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- A minimum of 2 years experience within Financial Services
- Proficient using Sun systems
This privately held company specialise in providing tax-efficient products and portfolios. Some of their specialty areas include; Renewable Energy; Real Estate; Bridging Finance; Operating Hotels and more.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Assistant Management Accountant working for this Investment Management firm based in Soho will be offered approximately £30-37k plus an excellent benefits package including study support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London