Location : City of London
Post Date : 04 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 438768
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently recruiting exclusively for a Commercial Manager for a Luxury media publication , that partners with big names such as M&S , Volvo and many more. Our client is currently looking for a commercial manger to join their dynamic team and oversee two members of staff. The ideal candidate will gain valuable experience in overseeing the commercial aspects of a business while being involved in full management accounts and staff management.
- Quote Preparation. Work closely with senior account management to create individual project quotes and annual budgets. Ensure quotes are in line with the scope of work being offered. Provide different scenarios of options. Create quotes for new business pitches.
- Rate Cards. Own and maintain the rate cards for each account. Ensure they have the more up to date rates and are being used correctly.
- Contract Compliance. Work with the account teams to ensure that both parties are complying with the contract. In particular that reconciliations are being completed accurately and in the time frame specified.
- Account Profitability. Work closely with the account management teams to ensure they are running the account efficiently. Ensure permanent and freelance staffing is sufficient to deliver the scope of work, whilst at the same time maximising profit. Ensure that central teams such as planning and design are recharged to clients. Where there are issues, create and implement resolutions to improve profitability.
- Reporting and Analysis. Along with the other members of the Commercial Finance Team, produce analysis to aid the efficient running of the business. These will include:
- Utilisation recovery reporting. Showing time and fee charged versus potential maximum utilisation
- Management reporting. Showing at a summary level, the current revenue, profit and other KPIs for board consumption and discussion.
- Group Reporting. P&L, Balance Sheet and working capital reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Client friendly reports. Reports covering all aspects of the client's financial interaction with Redwood including staff burn rates and third party costs.
- Presentation of financial information. Present financial information in a clear manner to non-financial staff verbally, in writing and with presentations.
- Month End. Ensure revenue, staff and costs are recognised or deferred in line with revenue recognition rules and with required audit back up. Ensure
- Currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Have a degree in finance and accounting
- Have good communication skills and the ability to deal with non finance related personal
- Producing full sets of management accounts
Salary & Benefits
£37k- £40k + Bonus and Benefits( Full study support , Pension, health care, 12 Month train card)
- London Bridge
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London