GBP25000 - 25000 / annum
City of London
OfficeTeam is seeking a Contract Analyst to work for a Global Corporate Finance Advisor. Our client is now looking to grow its team within Legal Management Consulting and is looking for candidates with experience in data manipulation, data analysis, compliance and risk management and records management.
This exciting opportunity is based in the City of London and is paying £25-30k plus benefits package.
· Read and summarize contracts for various purposes ranging from
· Due Diligence
· Analysing data
· Data integration into client systems
· Risk Management
· Discuss with managers finding and trends within reviewed materials
· Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree equivalent experience preferred
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· General understanding of basic contracts
· Comfortable reading through documents line-by-line
· Proficiency in the English language
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task, be flexible and demonstrate patience in a fluid environment
· Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow
· Focus on quality work
· Typing speed of 70+ WPM preferred
If you are looking a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If youre ready to share your perspective with the world and make a real impact then please contact OfficeTeam today on 020 7389 6901
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.