GBP45000 - 50000 / annum
City of London
Accounting and Finance
A branding company located at London Bridge are recruiting a Finance Manager at present.
This role is the most senior position in finance & requires the following:
- Prepare accurate annual budget and review quarterly
- Provide weekly and monthly cash flow forecast to Directors
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including prepayments, accruals and job costing reports
- Present monthly management accounts to Directors with detailed analysis
- Prepare year end accounts for submission to the accountants
- Manage the 2 Accounts Assistants to ensure they carry out their role effectively; be responsible for their ongoing coaching & development ; and act as escalation point for day to day issues, such as problems with suppliers, client handling etc.
- Keep the Directors informed of any relevant areas of financial planning including tax efficiencies, legal requirements etc
- Undertaking strategic financial analysis and assisting with strategic planning
You should be ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified SME experience desired
My client is turning over £5million per year with a growing presence throughout Europe & The United States. The NYC office opened last year and they are booming!
On offer is a base salary of £45-£50000 + bonus + benefits. This is a relaxing work environment and overtime is very very very limited!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.