Head Of Citrix
Location : City of London
Post Date : 15 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468881
Line of Business : IT
Are you a Citrix expert? Would you like to design and implement a new Citrix environment at enterprise level? Can you lead and develop a team of highly skilled engineers?
The chosen candidate will play a pivotal role within this true market leader based in the heart of the west end, providing the strategy and road map for a migration to the latest in Citrix technology.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the Citrix architecture and will define and manage roadmaps and visions for the Citrix environment. Other responsibilities include:
· Administrating the Citrix and NetScaler environments
· Maintaining documentation of Citrix licensing and appliance hardware inventory
· Interfacing with customers, technology, and business contacts
· Team management and development
· Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in progressive roles from Administrator to Engineer
· Minimum of 5 years of experience providing Tier 3 escalation support for legacy and current versions of Citrix and VMWare ESX
· Advanced knowledge relative to administration, engineering, and implementation relative to virtualization in the following areas; Citrix XenApp 5.X, XenApp 6.X, XenApp 6.5 FR1, FR2, FR3, XenDesktop 5.X to 7.X, Provisioning Server 6.X, Store Front 2.X 3.X, Web Interface 5.X, License Server 11.X, APPDNA 6.X to 7X, NetScaler 11.1, GSLB, XenServer 6.5
· Proven success in large virtualization global architectures having multiple Active Directory Domains, XenApp Farms, XenDesktop Farms, PVS Farms, multiple zones, Citrix Policies
· Advanced technical knowledge of enterprise IT architecture and management solutions, including virtualization hypervisors and desktop virtualization brokers, in particular Citrix, VMware
· Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator (CCAA) or Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer (CCEE) or CCE-V, CCP-V, CCN-A
Salary & Benefits
In return we offer a highly competitive salary of between £70,000 - £90,000 in addition to extensive benefits.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London