Head Of Content And Creative
GBP80000 - 95000 / annum
City of London
Digital, Marketing & Creative
This role will provide creative leadership for the entire brand will ensure that the highest standards of design are upheld across all customer touch points across the globe. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and managing the centralised creative & content team and will have overall responsibility for the creative output for the design team including design, branding, print and digital creative.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Acting as a leader and focal point for design in the global business - championing and ensuring the highest standards of design are being met consistently across our brand
- Setting the standard for design relating to our brand and how it looks and feels.
- Work closely with Head of User Experience to maintain the creative look and feel of our brand and music across our various digital channels including websites, applications and email
Team Management & Resources
- Managing the centralised creative & content team - mentoring and leading the team from a creative perspective and developing design briefs from the various stakeholders across the international business
- Identify the design skillsets, team structure and resources required to achieve the business and marketing objectives set out in the 3-year plans including the sequencing of key hires and investments
- Controlling the Design budget, ensuring costs are tracked and managed effectively and are within the budget constraints
- Overall responsibility for outsourced work to freelancers and agencies, including design, digital, photography and video
Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications
- 10 years' relevant design experience in the music, media or digital/creative sectors
- 5 years' of managing a design team
- Adobe Creative Suite - proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and a working understanding of digital product development and user experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.