Head Of Product Marketing
Location : City of London
Post Date : 24 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468493
Line of Business : Digital, Marketing & Creative
RH Creative are partnering exclusively with a global data and information business to recruit for a Head of Product Marketing to join them in their London offices. This is a perfect role for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to step up and lead a team internationally.
The role encompasses product marketing responsibility for a number of products within the business unit, this business unit is a huge focus for the wider organisation with guaranteed investment over the coming years.
It will be your responsibility to:
- Manage, develop and motivate a global team of product marketing managers in order to improve market penetration
- Shape and execute a global marketing strategy for databases which engages decision makers and scientists
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the specialist marketing group in collaboration with the sales teams as well as with the other marketing groups, to ensure aligned customer communication and to maximise global impact
- Introduce best practices from software marketing to complement proven current marketing efforts
- Help the sales and product management groups achieve the sales goals set by Senior Management
- Establish processes, KPIs and other tools to support the marketing and sales process
- Influence and help to shape product strategies based on market feedback
The ideal candidate for this position will have proven experience in a product marketing position and come from the information/science/publishing industry. A proven track record of setting up new processes and developing new markets is essential as well and excellent communication skills.
My client are a global leader in data, research and scientific information. This role is based in their incredible offices in Kings Cross but will have responsibility for the European region.
Salary & Benefits
£55-60,000 plus bonus, and flexibens.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London