Interim Head of Risk And Compliance
Location : City of London
Post Date : 14 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 469859
Line of Business : Interim and Project
Interim Head of Risk and Compliance - IFA (Wealth Advisory Firm)
Management Resources, on behalf of a Wealth Advisory Firm, are recruiting for an Interim Head of Risk and Compliance with knowledge of Wealth Management, particularly within the IFA advisory space.
- You will bring extensive Risk and Compliance knowledge and experience to our client, either working for a Wealth Manager, or a large Independent Financial Advisory Firm (IFA)
- You will be at the Manager/Senior Manager level, looking to take your first step into a number one role
- You will take full ownership of the Compliance and Risk function and ensure that all effective Policies, Processes, Controls and Governance are in place to deal with crisis management and the wider compliance and risk issues
- Previous interaction with regulatory bodies and the confidence to fix functional issues is key to this role
- You will aspire to do things differently and bring a fresh perspective to a growing compliance and risk function
- This role will lead a team of 3 to 4 - by the end of 2017
Duration of Assignment
This is an exciting interim opportunity to work for a reputable company for 3-6 months, initially, with the likelihood of an extension.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London