IT Business Analyst - Publishing Solutions Consultancy
Location : City of London
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 470195
Line of Business : IT
Are you a driven and highly experienced Business Analyst looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Would you like to work for dynamic and exciting global digital agency delivering solutions into the publishing sector? Does the prospect of multiple clients and projects fill you with intrigue? Do you have a demonstrable understanding of Agile and a wealth of Business Analysis experience you are able to draw from?
In this role, acting as a consultant, you will be responsible for completing discovery engagements and requirements gathering for Alfresco / MarkLogic implementation. You will then follow this project through to completion, spending time on site with the client and at the office based in Aldgate East. Some international travel to client sites abroad will be required.
Must have skills
- Agile SCRUM / KANBAN- Web technologies
- Full Software Development Lifecycle- ISEB / IIBA Certified
- JIRA- Degree-level qualification
- Worked within a team environment
- Have strong communication skills
- Experience in the publishing or media sectors
- Experience gained within a professional services division or consultancy environment
- Alfresco or other Content Management System knowledge
- MarkLogic- UX Principles
- Business process modelling
- Data modelling
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London