IT Systems Administrator
Location : City of London
Post Date : 01 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468086
Line of Business : IT
IT Systems Administrator - Leading Investment Management (Financial Services) - City of London - Circa 40K + Bonus & Benefits
We are rapidly growing Investment Management business based out of the City of London, we employ over 200 people and are looking for a skilled Systems Administrator to join our established IT department.
We are looking for an articulate individual to join the infrastructure team and support the internal user base on a 1-3rd line level.
You'll be the first point of contact for IT related issues and provide excellent customer service to our internal users.
The opportunity will allow you to get hands on with a wide variety of technologies, play an integral role in companywide infrastructure projects and support/ help enhance the exciting infrastructure.
IT is extremely well regarded here and we look at our IT Department as a key area to give us an edge over our competition
- Ensure that the IT infrastructure architecture remains consistently available to all users
- Understand the business strategy and contribute to the overall goals of the business through infrastructure development, improvement and support
- Work closely with other members of the Infrastructure team, assisting with training and personal development
- Provide support to all internal users
- Assist with proposed improvements, developments and upgrades to the IT infrastructure
- Liaise with and build relationships with third party suppliers and clients
- Ensure server and desktop infrastructure standardisation is maintained where appropriate
- Installation of server/networking hardware to datacentre and office locations
Essential Skills & Experiences
- An understanding of IT infrastructure technologies. Including DNS, DHCP, routing, TCP/IP
- A good working knowledge of Windows Server & Exchange
- Vitalisation (Beneficial)
- Excellent PC support skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
This is a great opportunity to enhance and broaden your technical skill set within a leading financial service organisation
£30,000-40,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London