Location : City of London
Post Date : 06 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468076
Line of Business : Financial Services
Robert Half are currently recruiting for an Operations Supervisor working at a Retail Bank firm based in the City. The role would entail the supervision of day to day operations for an operational unit and/or staff, implementing processes and maximizing efficiency of operations in the City Retail Bank.
- Supporting the manager by mentoring, coaching and training staff in 1-2-1's, focussing on their areas of development.
- Ensure draft and conformed documentation is reviewed and up to date relating to bilateral, participations agency, trade discounts and other loan facilities.
- Keep the system of record up to date with preparation and set up of loan facilities.
- Processing daily all aspects of the loan processing area such as drawdown, repayment, rollover, rate fixing, prepayment whilst relating to bilateral, participations agency, trade discounts and other loan facilities.
- Collection and claiming the fees and principal interest of the above products.
- Monitoring of the payments messaging systems queues and creating swift payments.
- Reviewing of procedures and clearing of Nostro reconciliation breaks.
- Controlling the excel spreadsheets in relation to complex customers.
- Improve and provide a solution to any operational problems when required.
- Process self-audits on a quarterly basis.
- Provide internal and external customer service.
- Knowledge of Loan Agency Administration, Loans IQ and documentation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to prioritise these tasks.
- Communication, teamwork and organisational skills.
- Ability to be proactive, self-motivated and have an eye for detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS office including word and excel.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London