Location : City of London
Post Date : 04 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 469246
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently searching for a management accountant for our client, a listed property business.
The company is based in the West End in a friendly open office.
4-6 month interim cover.
Based near London Bridge station
- Being responsible for accruals, prepayments and various schedules and preparation of journals
- Monthly variance analysts of both revenue and expenses including the provision of detailed commentary on month end figures and trends
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts including preparation of SOX compliant reconciliation
- Assisting the finance manager with submission of monthly and ad hoc schedules to the head office
- Assisting in the preparation of the corporation tax pack
- Assisting with preparation of the monthly forecasts and budgets
- Liaising closely with external auditors with regards to the quarterly audit reviews
- Qualified Accountant: CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Literate of numerous ERP systems
- Strong communication skills with English as first language
- Must be a dynamic and engaging individual
Daily rate: 275-300 dependent on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London