Location : City of London
Post Date : 06 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469116
Line of Business : Financial Services
Robert Half Financial Services Group is looking to find an experienced payments executive for a well-established Global CFD and financial spread betting provider based in South West London.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a few years payments experience and wishes to join an established CFD and financial spread betting company to grow and progress as a payments executive.
· Apply cleared payments in to client accounts in a timely and accurate manner using internal and external banking systems as appropriate.
· Process client withdrawal requests in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with internal and external banking systems.
· To investigate and assist with any customer payments queries professionally by email, web-chat and telephone as required.
· Be the first point of contact for high level payments queries. Contact relevant banks for queries as necessary.
· Log all client correspondence in CRM contact sessions as required.
· Liaise with other departments, when required, to escalate and resolves issues and/or report faults.
· Monitor client payment activities.
· Act in accordance with regulatory guidance, liaising with Compliance and FCT as required.
· Perform security and accuracy checks.· Ensure paperwork is filed or scanned as appropriate.
· Generate reports, as required.
· Work shifts, as required, to cover the required opening hours of Payments.
· Maintain personal/professional development to meet the changing demands of the role, including all relevant regulatory and legislative training.
· When dealing with all customers, clients or colleagues ensure that we provide a clear, fair and consistent high quality service that presents a professional and positive image of CMC Markets.
· Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality.
· Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably require and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
Our client, a Global CFD and financial spread betting provider is looking for a payments executive who
…· Ability to work under own initiative and work well under pressure
· Able to work additional hours, if required· Working knowledge of Word, Excel and databases
· Must have strong organisational skills
· Ability to prioritise work effectively
· Good Team Player
· Excellent telephone manner
· Proficient in the use of all in-house systems
· An enthusiastic, reliable and confident nature
· Working knowledge of Banking software
· Strong communication skills
The company is very well established and is one of the world's leading online CFD and financial spread betting providers. It delivers a wide range of trading products to customers, from single equities to indices, currencies and commodities, therefore their clients can trade all these different instruments through one single trading platform. Their success is self-explained by the 66.8 million trades executed annually across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.
Salary and Benefits
£25,000 - £28,000 and benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London