Technical Project Coordinator
Location : City of London
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 470190
Line of Business : IT
Are you a driven and highly experienced Technical Project Coordinator looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Would you like to work for dynamic and exciting global digital agency? Can you learn quickly, be adaptable and flexible as you support technical aspects of operations, project delivery and product development? Do you want to develop your coordination skills and technical knowledge base? This role offers all this in additional to excellent training and support opportunities.
In this role you will support creation, tracking and improvement of new and existing technical processes, procedures and tooling. You will track CTO dependencies on major work-streams enablers / task-management. You will monitor tech staff bench-time and possible allocation to career objectives/training, practice initiative, and R&D. You will track all Product work streams and produce summary weekly updates and variance analyses. You will regularly review progress of practice team initiatives against objectives, KPIs, and summarise status. These tasks will be completed alongside other tasks in addition to the development of positive relationships across the company to ensure communication is open and transparent.
Must have experience
- Worked within a team environment
- Strong client communication
- Good understanding of Delivery methodologies / frameworks; i.e. Agile (SCRUM and Kanban) PMP or Prince II
- Experience gained within a professional services division or consultancy environment
- Experience using project delivery tools / collaboration tolls e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, Office365 (for collaboration)
- Degree-level qualification
- Bench resource planning and forecasting
- Stakeholder management
- Experience in supporting multi-discipline teams in dispersed locations
- Experience supporting a technical manager
- Technical background
- Background in publishing or media
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London