Temporary Executive Assistant
Location : City of London
Post Date : 17 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 469917
Line of Business : Administration
OfficeTeam is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant for a Global Financial Services firm based in London Bridge.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, resilient and successful at time management.
We are interested in an Executive Assistant who has exceptional attention to detail, as you will be required to respond to emails on behalf of the MD and this role involves heavy workloads.
The placement is paying £21-22 per hour plus holiday pay. The role it is an ongoing role. With the potential to be a temporary to permanent role.
- Manage and prioritise information flow
- Manage inbox: ensure all emails are responded to in a timely manner, appropriately field / followed up.
- Extensive diary management and travel arrangement across time zones
- Arranging visas and Travel itineraries
- Dealing with Expeneses
- Preparation of meetings, regarding booking rooms and ensuring presentations are ready.
- Deal with admin queries and issues
- Full secretarial and EA support for the MD
- Advanced IT Skills in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous experience working with senior management and taking responsibility of projects.
- Diary Management· Ideally possesses experience within Financial Services.
If you are looking to work in a prestigious Financial Services Consultancy this is a fantastic opportunity.
Call Maria Blewis at OfficeTeam on 0207 389 6901.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London