Trade And Transaction Reporting Analyst
Location : City of London
Post Date : 10 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469713
Line of Business : Financial Services
Robert Half Financial Services Group is looking to find an experienced trade and transaction reporting analyst for a well-established Global Wholesale Operations based in the City of London.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a few years transaction reporting experience and wishes to join an established global wholesale operations company to grow and progress in transactional reporting whilst working on and introducing the new MIFID II.
· Held responsible for ensuring that the Bank meets its Transaction Reporting obligations to the Regulators for all business lines operating in London relating to both MIFID and EMIR.
· Conducting quarterly reviews of the FCA Transaction Reporting (completeness, quantitative, scenario and quality testing as well as the investigation of discrepancies)
· Prepare and maintain documentation of the FCA Transaction Reporting process within the Bank.
· Prepare and present monthly Management Information of Trade and Transaction Reporting.
· Investigate issues identified, maintain tracking documentation and work with Global Wholesale Technology to order to propose, test and implement resolutions.
· Provide guidance, support and oversight of all changes to the reporting infrastructure.
· Remain up to date on the rules and regulations surrounding Operational Regulatory Reporting within the UK and EU arena.
· Controlling the accuracy and completeness of UK and EU Regulatory Reporting within the Operations group.
· Transaction reporting under MiFID and EMIR and Trade Reporting for the business activity conducted by BNS and Scotiabank Europe plc.
· Undertaking regular reviews of the reporting, identifying, investigating and working with the appropriate persons to correct issues in the reporting.
· 3-5 years previous Transaction Reporting experience within a Banking environment.
· Good all round knowledge of front and back office operations and its practices and products including industry practices, market regulations, policies and procedures.
· Sound understanding of the Banks systems, development and acceptance testing methodology and standards.
· A good understanding of the principles of project management.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written as the position has frequent contact with Senior Management, Front and Back office staff.
· Excellent time management and organisational abilities.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good knowledge of MS Excel to enhance Management Information.
· A high degree of initiative and commitment to effectively develop and manage
· £45,000 - £55,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London