£25000 - 35000 / annum
8th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half is currently recruiting for a Head Office Accountant to join a business in South Birmingham.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of PLC management accounts to first review.
- Assist in the production of CFO report for main board.
- Overseeing of daily banking / treasury duties
- Producing daily treasury reports (covering for Holidays)
- Analysis for group annual report.
- First review of group tax returns
- First review of group tax return.
- Drafting of individual Statutory accounts.
- Preparation for Auditors
- Preparation of supplier reports for senior management.
- KPI analysis using BI software
- Presentation of results
- Updating and creating models for annual planning process
- Assist with Groups annual plan, 3/9 and 6/6 reforecasts.
- VAT returns
- Strong Excel - V look ups and Pivot Tables
- Part Qualfiied - ACCA, CIMA or AAT (We will consider QBE as well)
- Good communicational skills
- Experience in Management or Finanical Accounts
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600