£18,000.00 - £23,000.00 / annum
5th June 2019
Raw Materials Inventory Analyst
You will join the Purchasing Team which is an integral part of the businesses Supply Chain department. You will work with hundreds of global suppliers and may also have an opportunity to travel to the manufacturing sites across the globe.
- Reporting to the Raw Materials Inventory Manager, the candidate will look to evolve our robust Inventory Management Processes.
- Analyse, produce and present Inventory Data to a high standard.
- Review Inventory trends.
- Working with manufacturing sites and buying teams to ensure raw materials are correctly positioned to suit our flexible demands.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker and should be good with numbers. You have intermediate Excel skills, able to use v-look ups and pivot tables. You will work to a high standard of accuracy and will be confident in your role to make decisions.
Candidates will be:
- Able to work under their own initiative
- An excellent communicator
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420