GBP300 - 400 / day
31st May 2019
Robert Half Technology Birmingham is working with major organisation based in Coventry to recruit a BI Developer on a 6-9 Contract.
Currently, our client is using antiquated, spreadsheets to produce limited MI. The client wishes to implement a BI tool in order to build a full and insightful reporting suite, driven by a SQL based data warehouse.
- Work closely with both Finance and IT to map existing data sources
- Build a data warehouse, extracting data using SQL
- Lead on the selection of a mid-tier MI tool e.g Qlikview, Power BI etc.
- Implement the selected tool
- Using the data warehouse, build a suite of MI reports for Finance
- Develop processes and systems to ensure appropriate data assurance in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Create and develop the BI documentation and monitoring framework.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience of both the selection and implementation of a BI tool
- Experience of working in a similar role (ideally within the finance function)
- Strong Experience with SQL navigation and querying
- SSIS, SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS
This BI Developer vacancy is based in the West Midlands on a 6-9 Month Contract with a daily rate between £300-£400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600