GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
17th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Corporate Auditor to join a FTSE 100 Listed Business. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a fast-paced environment and really make the role their own.
The Corporate Auditor will be responsible for having a risk based approach is adopted, performing a programme of audit reviews contained in the annual Audit Plan covering operational, commercial, compliance & financial controls.
- Engage with the Corporate Audit Manager during the planning process
- Identification of risks, identify required data & sources, working with other members of the audit team
- Ensure all information requests are received & chase the relevant parties if this is not the case
- Use data analytic to substantiate risk or identify areas of concern once data is received during the planning stage
- Ensure timely completion of the Planning Checklist & appropriate sign-offs obtained (where necessary)
- Arrange kick-off meetings/other meetings with senior management
- Engage other members of the audit team for help & support in completing the Planning
- Degree or equivalent plus a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Other professional qualification pertaining to Internal Audit i.e Institute of Internal Auditors (CIA)
- Knowledge of best practice governance, risk management & compliance
- 1 - 2 Years audit experience post qualification preferred
Salary & Benefits
Ranging between £40,000 & £45,000 and great Bonus scheme.
Our Client provide a comprehensive training & development plan, alongside excellent career opportunities for those who are keen to progress.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600