£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
19th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Internal Auditor to join a FTSE 100 Listed Business. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a fast-paced environment and really make the role their own.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for having a risk based approach is adopted, performing a programme of audit reviews contained in the annual Audit Plan covering operational, commercial, compliance & financial controls.
- In depth knowledge of fiscal and statutory accounting regulations & requirements (tax, VAT, statutory accounting, payroll, pensions etc), key processes & control mechanisms in a complex business plus a good overall understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Good knowledge of fiscal and statutory accounting regulations & requirements for multiple European countries
- knowledge of requirements of external finance authorities (e.g. auditors, government depts., tax inspectors etc) with experience of supporting/ participating in complex transactions including external audits
- Excellent project management skills with experience of leading multi country projects
- Arrange kick-off meetings/other meetings with senior management
- Engage other members of the audit team for help & support in completing the Planning
- Degree or equivalent plus a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
Salary & Benefits
Ranging between £50,000 & £55,000 and great Bonus scheme.
Our Client provide a comprehensive training & development plan, alongside excellent career opportunities for those who are keen to progress.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600