Location : Coventry
Post Date : 20 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 470182
Line of Business : Administration
Robert Half is pleased to be recruiting a highly organised and experienced Administrator to join an established business based in Coventry.
This is a highly visible role within the team, and plays a pivotal role in the efficient running of the department.
- Arrange Travel & Accommodation
- Update and keep track of schedule for permanent and contracted staff regarding vacations, OT, sickness etc.
- Inspect, verify and approve Invoices
- Administrate and approve timesheets for permanent and contracted staff within the organisation and forward to relevant end user.
- Manage and update systems regarding training, licenses, addresses and any other relevant documents for all staff.
- Manage the application for and administration of access (badges - permanent and visitor, driving - permits, car - permits etc.) in line with Regulations
- On daily/weekly basic book & coordinate travel, hotel, rental cars etc. for Department.
- On daily/weekly basic update schedule regarding applied for vacation & other leave, sickness,
- Handle all relevant administration for cars used within the organisation including servicing, maintenance, repairs, permits, tax, MOT etc.
- Manage all relevant administration to support the Line facilities including IT, Leases, research for new stations and H & S.
- Handle & Administer Petty Cash
- Assist Manager with all administration or secretarial services required for the team. Develop Administration systems to support an effective and efficient service
To be considered for this role you will to demonstrate the below skills and experience:
- · Previous administration experience in a high-pressure environment.
- · Experience in Staff Rostering/Scheduling
- · Excellent IT skills specifically Microsoft Office, spreadsheets and bespoke systems.
- · Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- · Possess professional, friendly and customer-focused personality
- · Proactive, confident, self-starter with proven ability to see the big picture
- · Proven Planning & Organisation and problem solving skills
- · Effective interpersonal skills; adaptable to all levels of the organisation
- · Able to work independently, taking the initiative and with little supervision
- · Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- · Attention to detail & quality minded
This is a busy organisation and you will be joining a small friendly team.
There are plans to move the operations later in 2017, please bear this in mind when applying as the move could be to a East Midlands location.
Salary & Benefits
Being recruited on a Temporary to Permanent basis, salary will be up to £20,000 when becomes permanent.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
B4 6AT Birmingham