£90000 - 120000 / annum
10th July 2019
Robert Half are partnering with a leading band based in South Birmingham, who are looking to appoint a Head of IT Security.
This role is the main point of contact for the company's IT Security Services function. Ensuring that the strategy and governance complies with the industry standards and alleviates operational risks.
- Lead on IT Security strategy supporting the senior management team across the business.
- Lead on IT Security governance, including ITIL Service Design and Security and appropriate standards.
- Building and developing the IT Security teams capabilities and performance.
- Developing direct reports, maximising their commercial business experience.
- Lead Security best practice on behalf of Group and the wider business.
- Lead and influence the departmental plans in line with wider Group strategy.
- Develop relationships across the Senior Management team.
- Experience leading at a senior level within an IT Security.
- Experience operating within a large, complex business.
- Experience developing strong stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- Skilled at management of multiple vendors, legal and operations functions.
- Knowledgeable with budget management.
- Knowledge and experience of ISO Information Security Management (ISO2700) and Business Continuity (ISO 22301) standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Secure Software Development Life Cycle.
- Relevant IT professional or academic qualification at degree level or equivalent.
- ITIL (v3) Foundation
- Accredited user of architectural standards and methodologies.
- Security Accreditation.
Competitive salary and surrounding senior level package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600