GBP47000 - 55000 / annum
30th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are supporting a well known organisation in the recruitment of a Senior Accountant in Coventry. This is a fast paced role to support the finance function in achieving/maintaining a robust financial control environment and the ongoing integrity of financial reporting. This is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified accountant to join a dynamic and ambitious organisation which prides itself on offering staff an excellent working environment and good career progression opportunities.
As the Senior Accountant, key duties will include:
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of key financial accounting processes, systems and P&P within EMEA together with an understanding of relevant US GAAP requirements.
- Use knowledge to advise and support the Finance function in improving the control environment.
- Lead the monthly review of consolidated EMEA financial results
- Develop explanations for variances driving results and make recommendations
- Design, develop and recommend robust and effective control mechanisms for new and existing processes
- ACA/CIMA or ACCA Qualified
- ERP Systems
- Project experience
Up to £55,000 depending on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600