5th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are recruiting an Interim Tax Manager for a large services business Crawley. This Tax accountant role will be for an initial 6-month contract period.
- Preparation of corporate tax for 10 companies within the group.
- Review Capex by project to determine eligibility for capital allowances
- Updating of intra-group management fee calculation spreadsheet Excel spreadsheet model, including collation of time apportionment data from departments and individuals.
- Updating and maintenance of a 10-year tax, interest and cash flow forecast Excel spreadsheet model by country, using EBITDA, depreciation and capital expenditure forecast data provided by finance teams.
- Production/collation of 2020 group tax and interest budget Excel spreadsheet model.
- Assistance in the monthly process of collating, summarising and reviewing tax accounting data.
- "Hands-on" collation, analysis and review of UK head office staff entertaining and travel expenses data, and production of associated calculation of benefits for the annual PAYE settlement agreement.
- Collation and review of VAT data by company into a summary format which forms the basis for the UK Group VAT return.
- Quarterly production of European Tax Summary Report
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience working in a similar Tax accountant role
- Experience of using Alphatax (Tax Computer Systems) software is essential in order to be able to "hit the ground running"
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills
- Must be immediately available.
£55,000 - £60,000 pro rata.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750