£28,000.00 - £32,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking to recruit for an ambitious, part qualified finance manager to join an international logistics business in Crick. This role comes with excellent progression opportunities and a true chance to take ownership over a finance function.
The primary focus of this role is to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day management of the Finance function, which will include -
- Produce weekly reports on site performance
- Produce monthly management accounts including commentary
- Oversee cash books, bank reconciliations, credit control, purchase ledger
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Sales reporting and KPIs
- Adhoc reporting as required by the board
- VAT returns
- Annual Budgets
- Variance analysis
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and database systems is essential.
- A flexible and adaptable attitude, able to work towards the needs of the business.
- Proven multi-tasking experience, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn new systems and a highly loyal and confidential attitude
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Previous line management experience is desirable but not essential.
- Part qualification in ACCA or CIMA is desirable.
A well known, international logistics business based in Crick that are looking for an ambitious finance manager to help them continue their impressive growth.
Salary & Benefits
£28000 - £32000 (DOE) plus study support and excellent company benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420