£50,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
25th June 2019
We are working exclusively with a brilliant company based in Croydon who are looking to hire a hands on and immediately available Finance Manager.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, but supporting the Finance Director and Board directly this a critical and highly visible role.
Our client is looking for a technically strong financial accountant and statutory accountant who can cover a 12-month assignment.
- Assist with the production of statutory accounts and consolidated statutory accounts using Caseware for all entities managed by the wider group under FRS102.
- Lead the audit process
- Ensure robust balance sheet reconciliations
- Work with Auditors to ensure smooth audit
- Produce schedules backing up the figures in the statutory accounts.
- Payroll Accounting
- To liaise with the group's tax advisors on tax calculations and schedules to support HMRC submissions and statutory accounts and support the finance director on management of the tax affairs of the group.
- To assist and support the Financial Controller and Finance Director on areas requiring assessments of impairment.
- To support the Financial Controller on various ad-hoc requirements.
We are looking for a bright and technical strong accountant who can lead and manage the statutory accounting for a complicated and large UK business.
This is a 12 month assignment. .
UK based multi-site retailer
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750