GBP50000 - 60000 / annum
5th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively with a brilliant company in Croydon who are looking to hire a Financial Accountant to join their Head Office finance team.
This is working for one of the most innovative and forward-thinking retail companies in the U.K. They have a great culture as they do really look to invest and develop their people.
This is a 12 month assignment that could lead to a permanent role. Our client is going through a number of large projects so is looking for some support to cover during this period.
We need a technically strong financial accountant who can work in Croydon and really get stuck in.
The successful Financial Accountant is likely to be a qualified accountant ACA, CIMA or ACCA. We want someone with a outgoing and fun personality - however this is a financial accounting role so someone who is technically strong is essential.
- Be a strong qualified accountant.
- Have experience of producing statutory accounts.
- Strong experience to managing group accounts and consolidations.
- Strong working knowledge of FRS102.
- Lead and manage their audit process.
- Bank sheet reconciliations.
- Liaise with the head of Tax on all technical issues.
- Support the Group Financial Controller and Head of Finance on ad hoc projects.
The successful Financial Accountant must tick the following boxes.
- Are you a qualified accountant?
- Have you worked in a technical financial accounting role?
- Can you start ASAP and commit to a 12 month assignment
- So you have an fun and engaging personality
- Can you work in Croydon on a daily basis.
- Are you happy to work for a salary of between £50-60k.
If the answers are all yes! Then please apply of call us ASAP.
Our client is a world-class retail business. Stunning office, bright people and a fun and inclusive culture. If I was an accountant I would want to work here.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750