GBP65000 - 80000 / annum
13th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Head of Finance, Croydon. (12 Month Contract)
£65,000 - £80,000 + Benefits.
We are working exclusively with an interesting, fun and growing business based in Croydon who are looking to hire a new Head of Finance.
This organisation is a market leader in the retail space, they have a good culture and have a strong reputation of really investing in their people.
This is a twelve-month fixed term contract that has a strong possibility of moving into a permanent role for the right person.
If you like adding value, working in a varied and hands on finance role and managing a good team then please apply to find out more.
The successful Head of Finance is likely to be a qualified accountant ACA, CIMA or ACCA accountant. We want someone with an outgoing and fun personality - essentially this a business as usual Head of Finance role with a number of projects and change management thrown in.
This role is reporting directly into the Finance Director.
- Lead and manage a team of talented finance.
- Manage the transactional accounting, reporting and management accounting teams
- Management and lead the month end process.
- Lead and manage all the statutory accounting requirements.
- Support the Director of FP&A on all commercial accounting, budgets and forecasts.
- Drive continued process improvement around controls, business partnering and systems.
- Monthly management accounting.
- Lead technical accounting around a number of key projects.
- Consolidate number around business unit and regional production.
The successful Head of Finance is likely to be a qualified accountant with a fun and outgoing personality. We want an ambitious people person.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is happy to lead a team, drive process improvement, work in Croydon and commit to a 12-month assignment.
Our client is a well-known UK retailer.
Salary & Benefits
£65000 - £80000 + Benefits & Bonus,
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750