GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
10th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking to recruit for an ambitious, part qualified Management Accountant to join a growing manufacturing business in Daventry.
The primary focus of this role is to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day management of the Finance function, which will include -
- Produce monthly management accounts including commentary
- Oversee cash books, bank reconciliations, credit control, purchase ledger
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Sales reporting and KPIs
- Adhoc reporting as required by the board
- VAT returns
- Annual Budgets
- Variance analysis
- Management of two direct reports
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and database systems is essential.
- A flexible and adaptable attitude, able to work towards the needs of the business.
- Proven multi-tasking experience, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to learn new systems and a highly loyal and confidential attitude
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Previous line management experience is desirable but not essential.
- Part qualification in ACCA or CIMA is desirable.
A rapidly expanding manufacturing business based in Daventry that are looking for an ambitious management accountant to help them continue their impressive growth.
Salary & Benefits
£30000 - £35000 (DOE) plus study support and excellent company benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Milton KeynesPinnacle Mews
1 Grafton Mews,
gb 01908 201 420