£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
11th July 2019
HR Business Partner - Deeside
My client is a FCA regulated Insurance Business, selling products to either, consumers, through a UK based Contact Centre and Web Activity or to a network of partner brokers through a wholesale offering.
Due to significant growth and expansion in the previous years, they are looking for a skilled HR professional to join their team, as a HR Business Partner.
The HR Business Partner will manage all areas of HR to create, build and develop a cutting-edge HR function, connecting areas such as employee engagement and benefit management, recruitment, plus peripheral areas such as payroll.
- Working with Senior Management Team / Exec / Board to understand requirements
- Review current HR processes and procedures and produce a gap analysis to best practice.
- Manage existing (1 FTE) HR Admin team.
- Launch Employee Satisfaction survey - collate responses and suggest remedial action.
- Review current employee benefit offering and consider alternatives (e.g. Flex Bens).
- Responsible for production of all HR related MI (e.g. recruitment and retention stats, time to market etc).
- Manage end to end recruitment process - maximising social engagement and minimising use of agency. Also responsible for activity-based MI to allow for accurate resource planning.
- Manage external (i.e. social media / external advertising) recruitment strategy - balanced with careful resource planning.
- Review current payroll (outsourced) option and consider benefits for in-sourcing. Responsible for measurement and input into Payroll process.
- Working with various department heads - ensure on-boarding training, and continual training is fit for purpose and delivers what you would expect from a regulated business.
- Responsible for annual salary / benefits benchmarking.
- Working in partnership with [tbc] review the current sales agent bonus scheme and suggest revision.
- Review / update standing HR documentation (e.g. employment contracts) and ensure fit for purpose as we approach significant changes (e.g. SMCR).
- A proven HR professional
- CIPD /other recognised HR qualification.
- Experience of managing Recruitment, Engagement and Payroll processes.
- Experience of working in sales / contact centre environments.
- Experience of managing and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Insurance / Financial Services experience useful but not essential.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100