GBP60000 - 70000 / annum
28th May 2019
Working with for global and world-renowned engineering company.
The Role: As the IT Business Management Lead you be joining the IT Business Management and Governance Team.
You'll be accountable for performance dashboards and global IT insights, including owning the cost transparency agenda and leading a small reporting team that drives continuous improvements in performance, transparency and people.
This is an opportunity to be an integral part of an evolving IT practice that delivers the most efficient and effective combination of processes, data, applications and technology that enables the company to execute its vision, values, and strategy.
Our Global IT function is at the heart of enabling us to become the world's leading industrial technology company. We're changing in IT, moving towards a simpler, cleaner, more aligned product structure which empowers the businesses driving innovation and mitigating risk
The company pioneer cutting-edge technologies that deliver the cleanest, safest and most competitive solutions to our planet's vital power needs. We embrace the power of data and technology and aim to be Digital First in everything we do.
- Lead a small team focussed on providing IT Performance transparency and insights.
- Drive the Total Cost of Ownership agenda for IT, providing insights on cost vs performance to the global IT teams to act on.
- Be the Apptio system owner and Technology Business Management lead.
- Lead the execution of Technology Business Management (TBM) efforts, including identifying key use cases, establishing data acquisition processes, Apptio configuration and continuous improvement.
- Leverage Apptio to evolve overall technology and lead the global implementation programme.
- Collaborate across IT to establish data supply chains, build processes, and develop models to implement Technology business management, and consumption-based allocations to drive transparency and decision making.
- Define, develop and maintain a global IT balanced scorecard, including performance measures, reports and business insights for the IT leadership team to take action from.
- Conduct ongoing data quality reviews and work closely with source data owners ensuring that data quality processes are in place to provide on-time delivery of the global reporting across the IT teams.
Your Profile and Skills:
- Develop and communicate cost models to key IT and business stakeholders
- Cost Management & Reporting
- Forecasting & Budgeting, managing and communicating variances
- Business Consumption based costing and chargeback
- Management and reporting of 'Total Cost Of Ownership' across products and services
- Experience of providing key insights to support management decisions
- Ability to influence and present to global teams and excellent influencing and inter-personal skills
- Some experience of leading development teams or establishing global data supply chains is preferred but not essential
- Some experience in using TBM (Technology business management), tooling (eg: Apptio platform) is preferred, but not necessary
Salary & Benefits: Market salary depending on experience. Good career development. Great opportunity to develop and grow your skills with the latest technology's.
For more information please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400