£250.00 - £300.00 / annum
5th September 2019
Robert Half Technology is working with a dynamic SME business within the retail industry based in Derby to recruit an IT Manager on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the insourcing of the IT Function working with 3rd part suppliers, vendors and relationships, including a portfolio of projects including infrastructure refresh, cloud migration and recruiting your own team.
- Setting high standards of performance and service and implementing the infrastructure to support this.
- Managing the workflow of incidents on the Service Desk and owning the incident management process.
- Defining suite of third party suppliers and negotiating the relationships with these vendors.
- Managing desktop support and ensuring that it fits the needs of the business.
- Leading strategic planning and influencing and driving new initiatives within the business;
- Leading the direction and implementation of the company IT strategies, policies and procedures;
- Engagement with the business on new IT technology and software in support of the company business lines as well as process and systems improvement;
- Maintaining the smooth and efficient operation of the IT systems, infrastructure and back up facilities to ensure comprehensive and leading-edge IT services;
This IT Manager role is available on a term to perm basis, based on site in the Derby office with a daily rate offering between £250-£350 per day depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600