GBP13.00 - 14.00 / hour
22nd May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client in Derby are looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Assistant for a 6 month contract
1. Processing of variable data from departments and third parties, resolving any issues arising from the data provided. This includes, Childcare Vouchers, Paid in arrears hours, Overtime and Ad Hoc Payments
2. Set up of new employees, Student Employment Monthly, Weekly payroll ensuring all necessary documentation has been provided including eligibility to work.
3. Checking of audit reports that monitor changes to the Payroll software by Human Resources, advising Human Resources of discrepancies and assisting in resolving related issues
4. Downloading of FBI data from HMRC and resolving any issues
5. Calculate and process Statutory and Occupational Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
6. Calculation of payroll and running of payroll reports, checking outputs are in line with both statutory and organisational regulations and assisting in the preparation of monthly payroll reports for sign-off.
Please email your CV if you are interested in this position
Salary - £13 per hour plus holiday pay
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Leicester3 Barnsdale Court,
Barnsdale Way, Grove Park, Enderby,
gb 0116 263 2100