£450.00 - £550.00 / day
4th October 2019
Robert Half Technology are exclusively working with a recognised, reputable and established organisation based in Birmingham to recruit a Head of IT.
- Support the Group CIO and CEO across the strategic/annual business planning cycle and ad-hoc business planning through the year.
- Translate business ambitions and ambiguous needs into well governed IT delivery across full IT lifecycle including: IT strategy, IT projects, service improvement plans, incident/problem action plans, supplier plans, customer requests and audits.
- Fulfil a range of different of IT project management roles as required including: project definition/business case production, project delivery, project turn around and project assurance/oversight.
- Lead all IT compliance and audit requirements including IT annual health check, SOX compliance, disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- Monitor and analyse IT performance levels, defining and implementing relevant service improvement initiatives.
- Ensure information security obligations and data management obligations are incorporated in and adhered to across all IT functions.
- Ensure provision of reporting on the IT services to demonstrate service quality and commercial adherence, required remediation actions and service improvement plans.
- Experienced IT leader covering the full set of disciplines from strategy, service management, projects, compliance and commercial.
- Experience of working in a matrixed IT organisation where collaboration/co-operation are primary influences rather than direct line management.
- Experience of working in a customer/supplier environment such as government outsourcing.
- Experience of managing a complex portfolio of IT initiatives in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Creating and leading teams for short periods of times outside of holding line management responsibility.
- Strong commercial acumen and experience of working with 3rd party suppliers
- Engaging with senior stakeholders in both IT and the business to understand requirements/problems and communicating back in a simple manner.
- Working within an outsourcing environment
- Working practises, terminology, and processes.
- ITIL v3 framework
- ISO27001 or alternative information security
- SOX compliance
- APM or Prince 2 Methodologies
- Commercial negotiation and IT procurement lifecycle
- Budget setting and financial management
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600