£60,000.00 - £90,000.00 / annum
14th October 2019
Robert Half Technology are partnering with an International Business, looking to appoint a new ERP Programme Manager to look after their European Division, reporting into the European IT Director.
This high-profile role is to facilitate the consolidation and replacement of existing finance & manufacturing systems with a single European wide ERP system. This includes system selection to replace existing 20+ years old legacy technology, implementation of business process standardisation across the supply chains and on-going ownership for operational environment post project completion.
We need strong experience working within manufacturing, logistics, warehousing and transport. With great knowledge in ERP implementation. You will lead the implementing, running and improving multi-site systems, so will need Project Management skills and able to influence from board level right across the business.
- A solid background in manufacturing, logistics, warehousing.
- Prior experience of ERP implementation.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing, running and improving multi-site systems.
- Strong knowledge of database systems and information technology infrastructures.
- A formal Project Management qualification with demonstrable experience of application.
- A degree level education in IT, networking technologies or similar/related field.
- At least ten years previous managerial and project-based experience in a matrix managed environment related to information technology.
- At least five years' experience in business process analysis review, documentation and process improvement.
- Ability to develop creative and innovative ways to put in place new/optimise existing business processes and convince people of the need for change.
- An ability to present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner with experience of leading detailed requirements and specification activities.
- Detail oriented problem solving.
- Good analytical, communication and organisational skills.
- Strong written, presentations and oral communication abilities.
- Strong senior level/board facing experience.
Competitive salary banding between £70,000 & 70,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600