Location : Dewsbury
Post Date : 13 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469784
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to work for a national organisation based in Pontefract, easily accessible by car or public transport.
This role reports to the Financial Controller and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to be involved in:
- Assist the production of monthly management accounts for an arm of the business
- Consolidating multiple P&L's every month
- Preparing cash flows, budgets and forecasts
- Liaising with internal finance teams and non-financial stakeholders
- Preparing cost models with operational teams up to Director level
- Ad hoc project work
This is an excellent role for anyone wishing to pursue professional accountancy qualifications as the role will provide enough experience to sign off your log book and will also be able to provide longer term career progression within a huge business.
In order to be considered for this role applicants will be expected to be:
- Studying towards their professional qualification
- Experienced in management accounts
- Able to manage stakeholders
- Career driven with the goal of becoming a fully Qualified Accountant in the next 2 years
This provides the successful candidate an opportunity to join an international business where they will be given the chance to accelerate their career.
Salary & Benefits
£23,000 to £28,000 base salary based on experience & qualifications
Study support package
Long term career prospect
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,