£26,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
12th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a leading manufacturing business based in Dewsbury are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller/Team Leader. A great opportunity to progress into a Management role!
- Collecting overdue accounts by phone, e-mail or letter.
- Managing 2 members of staff.
- Ensuring cash collection targets and other KPI's are achieved.
- Building up strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Discussing and setting up payment plans with customers.
- Dealing with complex customer queries and processing debit notes to ensure prompt payment.
- Accurately allocating payments onto the customer's sales ledger.
- Maintaining regular contact with customers to ensure payment terms are kept to a minimum.
- Meeting key clients as and when required.
- Attendance and contribution to ledger review meetings.
- Monitoring and managing both current and overdue debt on Sales Ledger.
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978