£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working in an exclusive partnership with a growing organisation in Didcot to recruit a newly created Project Finance Analyst role to join their growing finance function. This is an exceptional opportunity for a progressive individual that is looking for the next challenge in their career and become a part of a forward thinking organisation.
This is a full-time permanent role offering between £30,000 - £35,000 plus study support, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays and enhanced pension!
As the Project Finance Analyst, your responsibilities will consist of:
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process
- Producing monthly financial reports for stakeholders
- Monitoring project costs and investigate variances
- Business partnering with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis and addressing any queries that arise
- Working closely alongside budget holders in order to achieve accurate planning and forecasting of business activities, revenues and project costs
- Review financials as well as projects and assess them accordingly, ensuring they are correct
- Maintaining the full project cycle
- Operating around the balance sheet, accruals and journals
- Ideally must have experience within a project accounting position, however financial and management accounting will be strongly considered
- Ideally an ACCA/CIMA studier or QBE (Qualified By Experience)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build/maintain relationships
- Positive working attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Good team player
- Highly organised
- Competent user of Excel; pivot tables, lookups
Salary & Benefits
Our client is offering a competitive salary between £30,000 - £35,000, study support, company phone/laptop, pension scheme, fantastic office facilities and other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900